We could all use a bright spot on the horizon, and we hope you’ll find that in the 2021 America’s Finest City Half Marathon & 5K! August 15th, 2021 will be an incredible day full of happy tears, tired legs, smiling faces, warm embraces, shiny bling, and cheering crowds. Runners and walkers, we can’t wait to bring you the AFC experience once again, and this one will be extra special. And as always, our Triple Crowners, TRIPLE Triple Crowners, SoCal 3x5ers, and SoCal 9x5ers will be sporting some additional, hard-earned bling too.
What makes America’s Finest City Half Marathon & 5K so special? Let’s name just a handful (from a really long list):
- Summer in San Diego
- San Diego’s fastest and most scenic half marathon
- Run from the Cabrillo National Monument atop the tip of Point Loma, along San Diego Bay, Harbor Island, Embarcadero, past the Star of India, through downtown San Diego to a rousing finish in historic Balboa Park.
- Complimentary beer in beer garden
- Technical fabric short-sleeve shirt in men’s and women’s styles
- Gorgeous finisher medal
- Series bling bestowment
- Race and series step-and-repeats for perfect photo ops
- Fantastic vendors
- Finish line food bag
- + MORE!
We hope you’ll join us in August and see for yourself why America’s Finest City Half Marathon & 5K is an event worth returning to year after year (just ask our trio of racers who have joined us EVERY YEAR since 1978)!
Registration is now OPEN!
PS: If we are unable to host AFC 2021 in-person, we will be offering our registered participants a choice of switching to a virtual participant or deferring to the following year.