San Diego’s fastest and most scenic half marathon. Run from the Cabrillo National Monument atop the tip of Point Loma, along San Diego Bay, Harbor Island, Embarcadero, past the Star of India, through downtown San Diego to a rousing finish in historic Balboa Park.
Date & Time
Sunday, August 20, 2023
- Half Marathon - 6:15 AM
- 5K - 6:10 AM
- Virtual Half Marathon
- Virtual 5K
- Technical fabric short-sleeve shirt
- Gorgeous finisher medal
- Souvenir grocery bag
- A one-day pass to the invite-only Carlsbad Columbia Sportswear Employee Store
- Finish line food bag
- Complimentary beer in the beer garden
- And much more!
- Half Marathon - 13.1 Miles
- 5K - 3.1 Miles
- Virtual Half Marathon - 13.1 Miles
- Virtual 5K - 3.1 Miles
Make sure to read all the important info here before event day!
Make sure you know your bib number for the expo!
Check out all the awesome deals inside!
Click here for live tracking on event day!
Race results will be posted within 24 hours of the event
Photos will be posted within 24-48 hours of the event.