San Diego’s fastest and most scenic half marathon. Run from the Cabrillo National Monument atop the tip of Point Loma, along San Diego Bay, Harbor Island, Embarcadero, past the Star of India, through downtown San Diego to a rousing finish in historic Balboa Park.
Date & Time
Sunday, August 18, 2024
- Half Marathon - 6:15 AM
- 5K - 6:10 AM
- Virtual Half Marathon
- Virtual 5K
- Technical fabric short-sleeve shirt
- Gorgeous finisher medal
- Souvenir grocery bag
- A one-day pass to the invite-only Carlsbad Columbia Sportswear Employee Store
- Finish line food bag
- Complimentary beer in the beer garden
- And much more!
- Half Marathon - 13.1 Miles
- 5K - 3.1 Miles
- Virtual Half Marathon - 13.1 Miles
- Virtual 5K - 3.1 Miles
Check out this amazing course that takes you on a scenic tour of San Diego!
Get answers to the the most frequently asked questions here!
Double bling baby! Learn more about being a Triple Crown champion here!