San Diego’s fastest and most scenic half marathon. Run from the Cabrillo National Monument atop the tip of Point Loma, along San Diego Bay, Harbor Island, Embarcadero, past the Star of India, through downtown San Diego to a rousing finish in historic Balboa Park.
Date & Time
Sunday, August 16, 2020
- Half Marathon - 6:15 AM
- 5K - 6:15 AM
- Virtual Races - on your own time!
- Technical fabric short-sleeve shirt
- Half marathon and 5K finisher medals
- Complimentary beer in Ballast Point beer garden
- And much more!
- Half Marathon - 13.1 Miles
- 5K - 3.1 Miles
- Virtual - 13.1 or 3.1
Click here for live tracking on event day!
Race results will be posted within 24 hours of the event
Photos will be posted within 24-48 hours of the event.
Read all the pertinent event details here!
Make sure you know your bib number for the expo!
Check out all the awesome deals inside!