San Diego’s fastest and most scenic half marathon. Run from the Cabrillo National Monument atop the tip of Point Loma, along San Diego Bay, Harbor Island, Embarcadero, past the Star of India, through downtown San Diego to a rousing finish in historic Balboa Park.
Date & Time
Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Half Marathon - 6:15 AM
- 5K - 6:10 AM
- Virtual Half Marathon
- Virtual 5K
- Technical fabric short-sleeve shirt in men's and women's styles
- Gorgeous finisher medal
- Souvenir grocery bag
- Finish line food bag
- One-day pass to the Carlsbad Columbia Sportswear Company Employee Store
- Complimentary beer in beer garden
- And much more!
- Half Marathon - 13.1 Miles
- 5K - 3.1 Miles
- Virtual Half Marathon - 13.1 Miles
- Virtual 5K - 3.1 Miles
Book your stay at our beautiful race host hotel!
Check out this amazing course that takes you on a scenic tour of San Diego!
Get answers to the the most frequently asked questions here!