San Diego’s fastest and most scenic half marathon. Run from the Cabrillo National Monument atop the tip of Point Loma, along San Diego Bay, Harbor Island, Embarcadero, past the Star of India, through downtown San Diego to a rousing finish in historic Balboa Park.
Date & Time
Sunday, August 16, 2020
- Half Marathon - 6:15 AM
- 5K - 6:10 AM
- Virtual Races - on your own time!
- Souvenir short-sleeve shirt
- Half marathon and 5K finisher medals
- Complimentary beer in Ballast Point beer garden
- And much more!
- Half Marathon - 13.1 Miles
- 5K - 3.1 Miles
- Virtual - 13.1 or 3.1
Read more here.
Check out this amazing course that takes you on a scenic tour of San Diego!
Check out the event video here!
Get answers to the the most frequently asked questions here!
Race results will be posted within 24 hours of the event
Photos will be posted within 24-48 hours of the event.