6:30 AM – LEGOLAND parking lot opens (parking is free at this time with no re-entry)
6:45 AM – Event day registration
7:45 AM – Mile races start
Immediately following the mile races, registered participants will be treated to light refreshments and family-friendly entertainment.
Though created for kids ages 13 and under, everyone is welcome to participate! Moms, dads and big kids are invited to join the fun in this non-competitive 1-mile run/walk through LEGOLAND® California.
Click here to see current registration prices.
Included In Your Registration
|Kids (ages 13 and under) receive:|
|– Event T-shirt and a finisher’s medal|
|– FREE 1-Day SEA LIFE™ Hopper ticket to LEGOLAND® California and SEA LIFE™ Aquarium ($115 value, valid 1/15/22 – 2/25/22 only, for children 13 & under)|
|– 40% off up to four (4) adult 1-Day SEA LIFE™ Hopper tickets to LEGOLAND® California and SEA LIFE™ Aquarium (a $46 savings per ticket valid 1/15/22 – 2/25/22 only for ages 14 & older)
|– 1 Adult Companion sticker (companions receive access to the course to accompany a child 13 & under)|
|– “Be Our Guest” coupon good for a free scoop at Handel’s Ice Cream!|
|Big Kids (age 14 & older) receive:|
|Event T-shirt and a finisher’s medal|
|40% off up to (4) four adult 1-Day SEA LIFE™ Hopper tickets to LEGOLAND® California and SEA LIFE™ Aquarium (a $46 savings per ticket valid 1/15/22 – 2/25/22 only for ages 14 & older)
The Kids Marathon Mile will start just outside of the LEGOLAND main entrance along the Tyke Hike. The course will continue into LEGOLAND making a loop of the park, exiting and finishing outside the park along the Tyke Hike. All of the pre-and post-race activities will take place in the lower parking lot of LEGOLAND.
Start Line Staging
To ensure the safety of all participants and allow for maximum enjoyment, the one-mile races will start using a quick “wave start” according to your child’s age. Corrals for the age groups will be set up near the registration area. Children who want to run together but are of different ages should start with the youngest child’s group. Corrals will be set up for the following age groups: 12 + (youths only), 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 and 4 & under including families and anyone pushing a stroller or wheelchair.
Please note: No late starters will be allowed so be sure you’re at the event and in your corral by 7:45 AM.
Other Important Event Details
- The Kids Marathon Mile is just for fun. It is not officially timed, awards are not presented and results will not be posted.
- Only paid participants and Companions will be allowed on the course. Many event volunteers will be on hand to participate with the kids and help keep them on course.
- There will be several thousand children and their parents at this event. Upon arrival on event day, develop a plan with your family in case you become separated.
- Upon completion of their event, children will enjoy light refreshments and family-friendly entertainment.
- Complimentary refreshments will be available for registered participants only.
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- Please leave all pets at home. Dogs (except service dogs) are not allowed at LEGOLAND®.
- No roller skates, inline skates, scooters, skateboards, bikes or other such devices are allowed.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick configurations, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.
LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA RESORT AND SEA LIFE ARE A PART OF THE MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS GROUP.