Though created for kids ages 13 and under, everyone is welcome to participate! Moms, dads and big kids are invited to join the fun in this non-competitive 1-mile run/walk through LEGOLAND® California.
6:30 AM – LEGOLAND parking lot opens (parking is free at this time with no re-entry)
6:45 AM – Event day registration
7:45 AM – Mile races start
Immediately following the mile races, registered participants will be treated to light refreshments and family-friendly entertainment.
Included In Your Registration
The Kids Marathon Mile will start just outside of the LEGOLAND main entrance along the Tyke Hike. The course will continue into LEGOLAND, making a loop of the park, exiting and finishing outside the park along the Tyke Hike. All the pre-and post-race activities will occur in LEGOLAND’s lower parking lot.
Start Line Staging
To ensure the safety of all participants and allow for maximum enjoyment, the one-mile races will start using a wave start.
Please note: No late starters will be allowed, so be sure you’re at the event and ready to race by 7:45 AM.
Pre-Race Packet Pickup and Registration Event
Save time on event day and pick up bib numbers and T-shirts ahead of time! New registrations will also be taken at this event.
Saturday, January 6, 2024, from 9 AM to 12 PM
In Motion Events
1782 La Costa Meadows Drive, Ste 102
San Marcos, CA 92078
We have additional pickup options here if you cannot attend the Pre-Race Packet Pickup Event.
Other Important Event Details
- The Kids Marathon Mile is just for fun. It is not officially timed, awards are not presented, and results will not be posted.
- Only paid participants and companions will be allowed on the course. Many event volunteers will be on hand to participate with the kids and help keep them on course.
- There will be several thousand children and their parents at this event. Upon arrival on event day, develop a plan with your family in case you become separated.
- Children will enjoy light refreshments and family-friendly entertainment after their event.
- Complimentary refreshments will be available for registered participants only.
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- Please leave all pets at home. Dogs (except service dogs) are not allowed at LEGOLAND®.
- No roller skates, inline skates, scooters, skateboards, bikes, or other such devices are allowed.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick configurations, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.
LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA RESORT AND SEA LIFE ARE A PART OF THE MERLIN ENTERTAINMENT GROUP.