San Diego’s fastest and most scenic half marathon is back in-person! We can’t wait to see you hit the streets of America’s Finest City once again. Run from the Cabrillo National Monument atop the tip of Point Loma, along San Diego Bay, Harbor Island, Embarcadero, past the Star of India, through downtown San Diego to a rousing finish in historic Balboa Park. The event also features a fast, and flat, out-and-back 5K run/walk in Balboa Park. Register today, prices increase on Monday, June 21!
- Technical fabric short-sleeve shirt in men’s and women’s styles
- Gorgeous finisher medal
- Reusable souvenir grocery bag
- Finish line food bag filled with refueling foods
- Complimentary Ballast Point Beer in beer garden* (*21 and older with proper ID)
- Final race of the Half Marathon Triple Crown and SoCal 3×5 series
- Pre-race expo/packet pickup at our host hotel, the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina on Saturday, August 14 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Post-race festival with DJ, vendors and much more!
- Virtual race options available
Getting race-ready? Check out our easy-to-follow, 8-week training schedule (click for PDF version)!
We look forward to cheering you on and celebrating you in August! Until then, share your AFC Half Marathon and 5K training journey with us on social media: @afchalfmarathon.