Happy New Year, fellow run-lovers and soon-to-be race conquerors! It’s virtual Carlsbad Marathon race month, and we’re ready to cheer you on!
If 2020 has taught us anything, it is that we need to support the people and businesses that we trust and depend on. Thank you for supporting us by registering for one of our virtual Carlsbad 2021 events! Through all the ups and downs of 2020, we’re grateful for our race community and loyal participants.
And if you’re still considering putting #carlsbadmarathon 2021 on your horizon, we hope you do! Besides the epic swag we’re known for (and that we love designing for you), being one of the first 2000 people to register gives you the opportunity to sign up for Carlsbad 2022 at the 2021 virtual rates. Since the 2021 race is virtual, you’re welcome to complete your distance, whether it’s the full marathon, half marathon, 5K, or Double Down Challenge (5K + half marathon), at your own pace, in your own place, and on your own time. Taking on a series challenge? Please just submit your results by March 1, 2021!
Speaking of challenges, here’s how you can earn even more bling in 2021:
- Carlsbad Marathon Double Down Challenge: Take on both the Carlsbad Half Marathon and Surf Sun Run 5K and earn 3 medals!
- Half Marathon Triple Crown: This 13.1-mile threesome starts each year in January with the Carlsbad Half Marathon, followed by the San Diego Half Marathon in March and ends in August with the America’s Finest City Half Marathon. To be a part of the series, simply register and finish each of these events in the same calendar year.
- TRIPLE Triple Crown: Participants will be eligible for the TRIPLE Triple Crown by completing the Half Marathon Triple Crown for three consecutive years.
- SoCal 3×5: The SoCal 3×5 is a trio of 5K events: Carlsbad Surf Sun Run 5K, San Diego 5K & America’s Finest City 5K.
- SoCal 9×5: Our impressive SoCal 9×5 finishers will have completed the SoCal 3×5 for three consecutive years.
Get out there and conquer Carlsbad, runners and walkers!