Scenic, point-to-point courses with outstanding views and support!
Voted by Competitor.com one of the top 12 “Must-Do Half Marathons in the U.S.
100% of net proceeds benefit children’s charities!
Date & Time
Sunday, April 26, 2020
- Half Marathon - 6:30 AM
- 5K - 6:30 AM
- Virtual Races - on your own time!
- Technical fabric short-sleeve shirt
- Half marathon and 5K finisher medals
- Complimentary Ballast Point beer in the beer garden
- And much more!
- Half Marathon: 13.1 Miles
- 5K: 3.1 Miles
- Virtual: 13.1 or 3.1
You’ve heard about the views. See for yourself!
Get a feel for these beautiful, scenic courses!
Click here for answers to the most common questions.
Book your stay at our beautiful race host hotel!
All race results here!
All race photos here!