Let us introduce ourselves!
In Motion Fit is a running and walking club born out of a love for the sport of running as well as a desire to live healthy. We have members of all different ability levels; each with different goals. Some of the reasons our members train are to run/walk a marathon or half marathon, achieve a goal, lose weight, build strength, get healthy, make new friends, build a positive mental attitude and much more!
We offer generic marathon and half marathon training plans so that our club can be customized to your needs and goals. Our program is a blend of specialized training and a fun, welcoming environment for members of all ages.
Here’s how it works…
The In Motion Fit running and walking club is an annual membership from September to September. Members meet on Saturdays for group runs/walks in San Diego or Carlsbad and also have the opportunity to participate in mid-week runs and social gatherings.
Our program can be customized to meet any of your training needs and is a great opportunity to train for all or some of the Half Marathon Triple Crown events:
– Tri-City Medical Center Carlsbad Marathon, Half Marathon, Double Down or 5K
– La Jolla Half Marathon or 5K
– America’s Finest City Half Marathon or 5K
- Experienced and fun coaching staff
- Technical fabric member shirt mailed to you at the time of registration
- Guaranteed lowest registration fee for all of the Half Marathon Triple Crown events
- Easy-to-follow weekly training schedule designed for busy lifestyles and injury prevention
- Saturday morning group runs/walks
- Two convenient meeting locations at Mission Bay and Carlsbad
- Optional weekday meetups
- Weekly emails from Coach Katie with training tips and more
- Social events
- And much more!
Membership is a one-time fee that covers your annual membership.
Includes: Annual membership from September to September and all program highlights above.